Nuffnang

Thursday, November 28, 2013

TNT, I'm Dynamite (Danny)

I enjoy listening to old-school hard core rock classics.

Cos I'm
T.N.T.
I'm Dynamite
T.N.T.
And I'll win the fight
T.N.T.
I'm a power-load
T.N.T.
Watch me Explode 


Danny Seigle got lost in the shuffle involving Barako Bull Energy. It happens when the team, at one point, had around 30 players before the start of the season, comprised of the holdovers, the traded assets and of course, their draft picks.

So the Manong Brigade's quest to win now resulted in leaving the Dynamite in the storage room, without a contract.

Technically, Danny Seigle was a free agent that anybody could have had. Until this week. When you think about it, he was actually practicing with them before, so this move was inevitable. It would have been done already if not for Kelly Williams being cleared to play.

This is probably not the only transaction that will be done and completed. As explained by Snow Badua for SPIN, TNT adding the Dynamite would result in the team exceeding the Fil-for limit of five players (Jimmy Alapag, Sean Anthony, Harvey Carey, Ali Peek & Williams are on the active roster, with Rob Reyes in the injured/reserved list). I am very sure they will figure out how to juggle the roster, which has them putting the Dynamite on reserve (h/t to Job de Leon of GMA News).

And then there is this Danny Ildefonso rumor.



So is TNT the new Manong Brigade? Oi. Oi. Oi. Oi. Oi...

No comments:

Post a Comment